Monday, May 3, 2010

21-22 months

I know I am a little late in posting...but here are some new things that Mady is doing in her 21st-22nd months!

1. Letters...she is recognized them everywhere we go! And she gets them right! We know A-E and it's very exciting!
2. Copy cat-she is truly copying everything we do...from sitting next to me on the curb or trying to eat like me or dancing like daddy! She watches us and then tries to mimic what we do! And say...she said no nite nite mama which I am going to claim that as her first sentence!
3. She has many many new words...like okay (she says that alot because mommy says it alot!), house, me me me, mine, juice, water, and swim, and fish. I am sure there are more but I can't remember right now!
4. Animal sounds...she loves to act out different animal sounds like chicken, she puts her arms up under her and acts like a chicken, a cat, monkey, dog, duck, elephant, and tiger/lion. Its adorable and we love to hear her say the sounds and/or act them out.
5. Bedtime/Naptime - she actually likes to go to her room when you say "do you want to go nite nite?" she runs in there or goes to the gate to go upstairs and tries to climb in her bed. She actually gets fussy when you don't put her right in. It's so cute!
6. Toys-she is really into playing with toys that have the sorting. The shapes and numbers etc. She concentrates hard and places them in the right spots! She loves puzzles and the other day when the did puzzles at school and her teacher told me when I picked her up that she did really well and was showing the other kids how to do it! I was super proud!!!

That pretty much sums it up now...but will post more soon!

No comments: