Saturday, September 20, 2008

A Great Man...

Yesterday was a very sad day. I got the news that my former (and best) boss passed away from a heart attack. His name was Dr. Ruskin C. Norman and I worked for him for four years as his office assistant and compadre. He was so good to me, took care of me, and was truly a kind person. He loved going to lunch and trying new places and we had great conversations. He loved watching the stock market all day and tried to get me interested. I never knew my grandfathers and he was the closest thing I had to one. I will miss him very much as will everyone who knew him. He is truly an inspiriation! He lead a great life and we can only be so lucky as to be as happy as he was! I love you Dr. Norman and will never forget you!

Manon

Here is his obituary...www.porterloring.com

No comments: