Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happy 2 months baby girl!

My curious face!
Pretty in pink!
Mady in the bumbo...she is not quite ready for it though!
Pretty girl...
Dil Girl loves to sit in the basket under the stroller!


We celebrated Mady's 2 month birthday yesterday! She, Mommy, and Aunt Nikki went to lunch at PF Chang's while daddy stayed home to do more work. We also went shopping! It was fun but if Mady is not in a great mood, shopping gets cut short. She did okay but of course Aunt Nikki helped by holding her almost the entire time. Normally I wouldn't want her to be held so much but I know she had some tummy issues (which I hope will get better as she gets older) so I didn't mind her being held and comforted. Here at home, I have to force myself (and her dad) to put her down before she falls asleep either in her crib or in the bouncy. We have tried the swing but she doesn't like it yet. Still too young I think. We have also turned off the vibration in the crib so that she doesn't need much to go to sleep. We still have some music in the background which is fine. She has her own Ipod so might as well use it.

Things are going good...just dreading daddy going back to work tomorrow. He was supposed to go back today but since he went on paternity leave, the bank, temporarily blocked him out so he is waiting for his systems to be reinstated so he can go back. No point in sitting in an office when you don't have access to anything!

We are fixing to take in some evacuees from IKE. Rita and Lacho and Lucy and Rey all must evacuate so they are headed here for the week and weekend. I love Ike because that means, that I have more help with feedings, and changings, and can take naps etc. Its great! I do hope it doesn't do any damage though!

Here are some recent pictures so enjoy! Love Manon

No comments: