Thursday, September 25, 2008

Surviving...

Okay...so we survived yesterday! She is doing much better at going down in her crib for a nap. She hasn't cried yet...I am sure as soon as I say that though, I am going to hear her cry. We went to the pediatrician yesterday and decided that Mady has colic. I was hoping that she didn't but deep down I knew she did. Its only in the mid to late afternoon time and she was really fussy and wouldn't eat and just wanted to sleep but of course not in her crib. So the doctor gave me a couple of tips which worked wonderfully. We will see how it goes today. She had me buy some drops that are supposed to help with the colic. It better work...I paid 37.00 for a tiny bottle but it supposed to last a month. The doc said she has seen great progress with this medicine. She also told me about Enfamil's Gentle Ease formula to use when I need to use it to help. She said her patients really like it. She also said that Mady should out grow the colic in the next few weeks so here's hoping! I will try to post up some pictures later on today. Need to clean house right now while she is asleep!

Love to all...Manon

No comments: