Monday, September 22, 2008

This is torture!!!

As I sit here writing this...my little angel is screaming her head off! She does not want to take a nap because she wants to be held. This is the second time she has done this today. I do my best not to hold her before she falls asleep. She has slept most of the day in her bouncy or in the crib. Just once she slept with me and only because mommy fell asleep waiting for her to fall asleep. This whole "let her cry" is torture. She has tears now and it breaks my heart. I hope she isn't sick and I am letting her cry for the wrong reasons. As soon as I or Eric pick her up, she is fine. Then we put her back down and bam...there goes the square mouth and blood curdling scream. My baby has some lungs! If anyone has had experience with this...please email me or comment back. I am at a loss.

Cheers, Manon

No comments: